Friday 25 April 2008

25 April

Ventured out into the land of the 'well' last night and went to see hubby's band, Citizen Keyne. (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=22152946 ). Excellent fun! I may be biased but they really are getting rather good. (Possibly not your 'thing' if you're into Celine Dion and Cliff Richard though...)

On Thursday, I went into college for their validation meeting. All very high-up stuff, with a small selection of students talking to people from the University of Wales (who do the validating, i.e. actually award the degrees) and the General Chiropractic Council. Actually, they were very interesting people and I really enjoyed it. How very geeky of me. Anyway, the amazing news is that my degree course will be converted to a MASTERS'!! I'm well chuffed. Probably won't be as chuffed with the extra work...

Am also very excited as I have bought a chiropractic couch to practise (and eventually practice!) on. Can't wait for my order to arrive.

Missed college on 19th but went in 20-21 April. Glad I did. It was the first time this semester I've felt like I really did my practical work properly. I was on a real high! Exam Monday - not so bad, despite writing a complete load of b******s.

Pardon? I forgot something? Oh, yeah...that cancer thing. Not much to say. Madly hoping my veins are up to having chemo 3 on Weds and the nurses don't have to put a line in. My arm is not as painful as last time, though, so fingers crossed.

No comments: